"Gunfighter Jacket is a lightweight outer layer with light fleece lining. Designed to be used by LE/Mil units as urban tactical apparel and satisfy their requirements. Our feedback and experience shows that civilians are as keen to approve its functionality and quality.
This jacket provides maximum protection against wind, light rain and dirt, while maintaining high breathability. The collar-stowed hood can be fast deployed and adjusted to the shape and size of the head – even with headgear or headset on. To extract the hood quickly we used a two-way zipper. The layout of the pockets – seven of them in total – allows space for storing essentials within easy reach. Two external zippered breast pockets have internal organizers and lanyard D-rings. There’s mid-sized internal velcro-closed pocket, two upper sleeve zippered pockets with wiring eyelets, one zippered pocket at left lower sleeve, and a channel pocket at the lower back. Anatomic cut does not hinder user movements, and elbow reinforcements enhance the durability of the garment.
ID panels dimensions:
- Left arm patch panel: 9 x 11 cm / 3.5 x 4.3 in
- Right arm patch panel: 9 x 11 cm / 3.5 x 4.3 in"
Material: 100% Polyester
• High durability
• Breathability: 8000g/m2/24h
• Front two-way YKK® zipper with chin guard
• Collar-stowed, adjustable hood
• Hood pocket with two-way zipper
• Armpit ventilation zippers
• Velcro personalization panels on upper sleeves
• Two upper sleeve pockets with wiring eyelet
• Velcro-closed internal breast pocket
• Lower back channel pocket, zippered at either end
• Two outer breast pockets with wiring eyelets, D-Rings and device slots
• Zippered lower left sleeve pocket
• Reinforced profiled elbows
• Partly elastic, velcro-adjustable cuffs
• Bottom elastic drawstring for individual fit
• YKK® zippers