Ergonomically designed medic hip bag made of CORDURA® and material with IRR treatment. The TT Medic Hip Bag has intelligent interior partitions for medical equipment. The lid opens upward for easy access and it also features a scissor pouch. The side pockets are equipped with MOLLE hook and loop strips. The hip belt can be removed so you can carry it as a shoulder bag. Using special adapters the bag can also be attached to a plate carrier. Both the European CORDURA® materials as well as web-bing, hook-and-loop fasteners and buckles meet the high German Bundeswehr standards TL 8305-0278 and TL 8305-0281 with regard to the IRR camouflage effect (IRR 650 – 1250nm / 10 – 42%).
Dimensions: 32 x 16 x 17cm
Material: CORDURA 500 den IRR
Volume: 9 l
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Removable hip belt
• Large zipped pocket
• Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
• Material according to TL 8305-0278
• Fixation for scissors etc.
• Designed to be attachable for e.g. vests, hip belts, etc.
• MOLLE hook on exterior for modular expansion
• Lasercut MOLLE on the side
• Including adapter for fixation on plate carriers