"The Husky is a winter tactical jacket. It is an enhanced version of LVL 7 apparel, modified for use in extreme winter weather by the law enforcement and other services in need of a winter tactical garb. This jacket is fitted with three concealable ID panels. The Quick Side Access™ provides easy drawing of holstered pistol and any other duty belt mounted gear. Husky is highly compressible – can be stuffed in a pack or cargo pouch, without losing any of its insulation properties.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA™ system, you can reach for a gun, paralyzer or any other accessory in one smooth motion, which greatly increases your reaction time in emergency/life-threatening situations. Moreover, thanks to its civil appearances and adequate placement, Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings."
Material: Outside material 100% Nylon/Insulation 100% Polyester
• Keeps the user warm even when wet
• Front two-way YKK zipper with wind flap and chin guard
• Helmet-compatible, collar stowed hood
• Hidden ID panels for law enforcement undercover operators (Front: 12 cm wide x 7,5 cm hide, Back: 26 cm wide x 10 cm high)
• Outer chest pockets with device slots
• ‘Dry’ internal pockets for documents and other personal belongings
• Two internal bottom pockets
• Quick Side Access system
• Bottom adjustable for fit with elastic drawstring
• Velcro-adjustable sleeve cuffs
• WooJin buckles
• YKK zippers
• Compression pack included